Certificate in Theology* | Diploma in Theology
Bachelor of Theology | Master of Divinity
All Programs are accredited by the
Asia Theological Association since 1996.
Candidates who seek admission must have
a definite Christian call and experience.
They must also present satisfactory evidence
of good Christian character.
English is the medium of teaching.
Master of Divinity ( 2 years )
ATA/Serampore accredited B.Th degree with “B” grade
Bachelor of Theology (3 years )
12th passed with college eligibility or 10th passed with an ATA accredited Diploma in Theology.
Diploma in Theology ( 2 years )
This course is offered to those who have completed High School.
Certificate in Theology ( 1 year )
This course is for laymen who have been called by God to do the Church Ministry.
1. Admission is complete only after submitting all required documents
2. Candidates should proceed to the college only after obtaining permission from the Registrar
3. All students are required to attend two weeks of Pre-Theology and Orientation classes. After the classes, there will be an examination and evaluation to help the prospective students.
1. Pass all the prescribed subjects with required grades.
2. Submit all the assignments and other papers and ministry reports required.
3. Follow the guidelines from the Academic department at all times.
The college has the freedom to change and modify the policies and programs at any time as needed.
*Master of Divinity, Bachelor of Theology, Diploma in Theology are accredited by the Asia Theological Association.
In special circumstances, a course, Certificate in Theology (non accredited) is offered.
India Christian Bible College
Thengode, Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala 682030, India
Copyright © 2022 India Christian Bible College - All Rights Reserved.
Spreading the Word of God throughout the World
It is with a heavy, heavy heart that we tell you that Dr. John Philipose, Dad, has passed away. We are so thankful that we were able to spend the last year with him here in the states. I can tell you, his daughters, Laly and Christina took excellent care of him as he was battling cancer. He slipped away peacefully on Sunday morning, February 27th, in our home, surrounded by family at 5:50 AM. But what a legacy he leaves behind. To say that he was loved by thousands would probably be an understatement. He will be sorely missed.